Sunday, December 9, 2012

Creepmas: Day 9

Well, we're nearing the home stretch with only 4 more days left
in our 13 Days of Creepmas celebration. 
 
It's kind of futile at this point to pick a favorite image
from Rick's Creepmas line. I love sooo many of them! 
I used a Memorybox swirly tree die cut, some half pearls,
a strip of brown snowflake ribbon, and some
buttons.

He's got the prettiest eyes!!
 
I hope you're not losing steam on this 13 day hop.
We still have such sites to show you!
Next up is Aletha for the RSD hop.
 

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Gloria and your coloring is perfect! Love the way you put it together. Greetings, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this image it;s creepyliciously cute
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this gfuy he is such fun-great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes! He is fabulous. Lovely eyes and I'm quite fond of his red warts, too. wonderful coloring and love that tree. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. He DOES have lovely eyes, although I would be hard pressed to name a favorite one. I love the way your embellishments complement him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabby Image he looks ace, not sure what he would pop in your stocking though, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder what this Santa can bring???? love that tree.
    Nat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card and great background for him! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely Stunning! Your coloring is second to none and your papers and card design are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love this image and he does look like he's going to slitther out of the screen here. Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.