Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Creepmas: Day 5

"And on the fifth day of Creepmas, Krampus gave to me...
five shrunken heads!!!!"

Well, just one actually, but who's counting?
I inherited Mummsford, from my Grandfather after he passed
away last year. 

Between Mummsy and Juan (the stuffed harp playing Iguana,
I also inherited from Grandpa), they have quite the seasonal
head wear collection.

December 5th already? Man, time flies when you get old!
Seems like I was still counting down to Hallowe'en last week!

Here is my Creepmas card for today.

Today's card showcases Rick's "Voodoo Doll" image.
I have always had a fascination with Voodoo dolls and after I found out they
gave my husband the creeps, I liked them even more.  

I used Copics to color this little dude and then I added some Glossy Accents to the pin heads and to his eyes for some dimension and shine.  

I used a great new (to me)  Memorybox die for the wreath, added some 
MS punched branches to form a bough of pine, and then I added a little bow and a stick pin to finish it off.
I added some Sizzix corner embellies to accent the card a bit more.
And then, I Stickled the begeejus out of everything.


Thanks for hopping along today.
Next up is Aletha for the RSD hop.
The link for the 13 Days of Creepmas hop is on my sidebar.   


14 comments:

  1. Fabulous for Creepmas, G;o! Love him and your fab desgn. xxd

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just unbelievable! LOVE the shrunken head he is way cool. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS creepmas card - excellent colouring and I love your 'stuffy and shrinky' but wouldn't want them round my Chrimbo table thanks :-D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool creations, love the shrinken heads and your card is just fabby
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome xmas deco you got there

    Love thr stichie doll awesome card and colouring

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holley shit Girl!!! You creep me out with that Head!!! Yuuck lol. At list your card cute. Love corners on it .
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah love the card its brilliant. Oh Im not so keen on Mummsy though, he scared me lots!!! Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that shrunken head---so creepylicious...andof course the harp playing Iguana-who wouldntwant one of those/ Your voodoo card is perfect with the collection---love it especially the happy little sprucey punch with the "bloody" ribbon-great touch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, love both your unusual decorations and your card! All the embellishments on the card are great - really add to the atmosphere you have going here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those shrunken heads are very Creepy indeed and with those right Christmas clothing looking Creepmas great!
    Love your card for today! Nice colored! Greetings, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this Gloria... how can one make a voodoo doll huggable! You did! LOL this is fabulous!
    hugs (and one for the dolly),
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful voodoo doll and love the layout of your card! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG where do I start? Shrunken head - fabulous. Iguana - awesome and that card is immense. LOVE that little dude and all his pins. you have just inspired me to get mine out and use some, thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dang, girl! Can I just say Ditto? I love the ghostly image of the creepmas tree in the wreath and your coloring is over the top fabulous! I want to be you when I grow-up!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.