Saturday, December 8, 2012

Creepmas: Day 8


And on the 8th day, the demons turned their sunken eyes towards the skies, and shrieked an ungodly sound in unison.
Or sang Creepmas carols. Same difference.

Today I am using one of my very favorite images from the dark recesses of
Please give a warm Creepmas welcome to the 
I love these crazy kids!

After coloring them to life with Copics, I used a Gothic Arch die from Memoryboxand my all-time favorite sentiment 
from Leavenworth-Jackson, "Heathens Greetings"
I popped a fancy red gem into the center of the sentiment, and these
boys are ready to sing about nipping off Jack Frost's nose all night long.

Next up on the RSD hop is Aletha.
The link for the 13 Days of Creepmas hop is in my sidebar.





11 comments:

  1. Not only love that trio and the way they have gained life under your pens and the sentiment is just fabulous. Glorious piece xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome piece of art Gloria, love it
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I think they may have chameleon properties to get this dressed up for Christmas. I totally love the addition of the arch and the music. Fabulous job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Heathen's Greetings!" Hilarious! These little dudes are one of my faves too and your coloring is fab! The Gothic arch is perfect with the music background. Always chuckle at your post, Chickie. You're a hoot. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is really cool. I love the backing, your coloring is wonderful, and i enjoy listening concert. lol
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just a PERFECT project-love everything about it-these guys are amongst my favs as well-they always make me smile---GREAT JOB

    ReplyDelete
  7. these guys are awesome, love what you did with them, too funny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Gloria! En your reds are colored wonderful! Love it. Greetings, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card with the creepy carolers! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolute Perfection! Wow! I bow to your creative prowess!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.