Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Creepmas: Day 4

I am having so much fun making these cool Creepmas cards and ATCs. 
I used to have to modify existing cute holiday images and make them into
creepy and or evil images with the help of a Sharpie.
Luckily, I have found Uncle Rick (that's Rick St. Dennis to you),
and his wonderfully wicked digital images, just perfect for the 
"Creepy Crafter".
He also draws the most amazing mainstream images for all occasions,
but that's not why we're here.

It's all about Creepmas!!!

I have made another ATC using "Sad Frosty."
He is available for purchase here.

I colored Frosty in Copic E50's and backed him up on some
nice blue argyle dp, mounted onto some kraft card stock.
I used a MS punched snowflake, a bit of ribbon, and some
Stickles for added interest.

Thanks for dropping by today.
Next up is Aletha.
The complete hop order for the Rick St. Dennis hop is in my sidebar.
    

14 comments:

  1. WOW! Beautifully colored, Glo! Guess he should have been naughty. LOL xxD

    ReplyDelete

  2. Love the colours you used makes him look so different in this colour . Beautiful Love it and love frosty to. if i ever find out who put the axe in poor frosties head............

    ReplyDelete
  3. sad frosty looks so fabulous is sepia with the blue background, LOVE it
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its funny the frst word that ame to my mind was sweet---its NOT sweet but if can be confusing to the brain---great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your warm shading on SAD FROSTY too! And your composition is wonderful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Wee snowman its a shame about his axe in his head!!! LOL. Your colouring is brilliant, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I first saw the coloured version of this I fell in love. Seeing him mounted on that icy blue brings him to life. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card Gloria! Love the color combo of browns and blue! Greetings, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really start to like this snowman. He kind of cute. Love him in Brown.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your ATC is way cool and it is displayed so wonderfully! I love the brown tones against the blues...makes the image pop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the image you chose! fabulous as always!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh .... poooooor Frosty! I almost feel his tears! LOL This is fabulous in the brown wash on the blue... poor little fella has come to life (what's left of it, with an axe in his head! LOL) You're amazing Gloria!
    hugs,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic card, I like the layout and the text is great!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.