Monday, December 10, 2012

Creepmas: Day 10

I can't believe it's been 10 days since we started this event!
I have quite the stack of Creepmas paper crafts to show for it, too.
I have some pre-printed holiday cards this year, but some lucky
folks will receive some of my handmade cards. 
As awesome as I think my cards are, not everyone appreciates the work or the
creativity I put into them. And not everyone enjoys a monster on their
holiday cards. Sheesh! I can't imagine, but to each their own.
Today's box panel is showcasing "Creepmas Dolls" image from
She doesn't look that pleased with her dollies does she?
I'd gladly take them off her hands, but I have a feeling she (or they) 
may put up quite a fight!  

 After coloring everyone with Copics, I used a few punches and die cuts to play off of the spider web in the wreath. I have way more spider stuff 
than dolly embellishments, so this worked for me.  

Next up on the RSD hop is Aletha

Just a quick personal plug for my Etsy shop,
I listed this ornament for sale in my shop here.
I will be listing some mini skullflakes later this evening, and who knows
what other unique, one of a kind, ornaments may find their way into the
shop as well!
Thanks for visiting!

Merry Creepmas!! 


14 comments:

  1. Youre card for today is absolutely wonderful! I love big time the way you colored 'Creepmas Dol'. And your snowflake is also beautiful with all the bling! Greetings, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wrong with those people? I can't believe there are some who haven't gotten in the Creepmas spirit. Your card is fabulous, Glo. Love the additions of the webs and bats here. Deck the halls! Love the new skullies you're putting on your snowflakes. Quite menacing. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the creepmas dolls and all the details youinclude-I think you need to combine the digis and cards with your sculpture so you have 3-D embellies-very cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card and great coloring! =) She looks a little gray/lilac in the face! =) I really like your ornament! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  5. The vibrant colors you've used on the Christmas doll are out of this world lovely. Punched spider webs make super embellishments too. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coloring is out of this world, Gloria! Love your card with all the embellies. Rick's got a very good idea! Hugs, Aletha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome creepy card i wouldn't mind getting a creepy xmas card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous card, love it
    love the snowflake with skull too, awesome
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh WOW I love your ornament, Off to browse the store. Love your Girl too her colors are fabby, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWESOME - anyone who wouldn't love your creepy Christmas cards is crazy. hee hee ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your amazing coloring and use of punches totally makes this card! I'll have to peek at your store. I've been so busy I haven't had time to visit it in awhile. Creepy hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just AWESOME girl!! Words are beginning to fail me xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.