Monday, December 3, 2012

13 days of Creepmas: Day 3


My Creepmas card offering for today is a little 
sumptin' sumptin' for you Lovecraftians out there.

Is he not magnificent?!
I used a brilliantly drawn image from Rick St. Dennis called,

I was compelled to add this tiny Santa hat to one of his eye balls to make him more festive.
I think he pulls it off quite smashingly.



I finally began to prep my house for decorating today.
I needed to dust and clean everything before I could bring in the holiday
decorations, and begin the transformation from Hallowe'en to Creepmas.

My Creepmas wreath made for me by a very dear friend last year.
I absolutely love that she "gets me".

My hand painted Zombie cherub tree topper is a tradition I may have to forgo
for future tree trimmings. The husband isn't crazy over it. He is quite accepting
of my taxidermy and my darker obsessions, so I'm not gonna push it with the cherub.

Thanks so much for dropping in today.
Next up on the St. Dennis Creepmas hop is the talented, Aletha.
The links for the 13 Days Creepmas blog hop can be found here.
  Don't forget to check out the Smeared and Smudged Creepmas hop too.

Merry Creepmas!!




14 comments:

  1. OMG, Glo! LOVE the addition of Santa's hat to the fab closet Monster. Too cute! Super fab decorations for Creepmas. Love the topper especially. LOL xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new card for today Gloria! Beautiful colored. And funny with the little Christmas hat. Greetings, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card and I like how you added the hat to the eye! =)
    Cool zombie cherub! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the festive look you have given to your monster. awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are soooo creepy my Friend, ans so fantastic!!! Your coloring is amazing, and i love your Tree from yesterday too.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a brilliant conceptualization of this image ! the red parts - horns, under scales, and that unexpected santa hat completely define his twists and turns. And his blue-green color is perfect! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow fabulous projects, so cool all of them, fab colouring on your closet monster
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that cupboard monster is so spooky. WOW I love your Creepmas Wreath its brilliant, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. The closet monster looks like he should be wearing that hat. Love the way you colour as well - but you know that. Superb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to remember that warm white red eyes combo-very cool-love the spider on the wreath-must be fun times at your house-wavng towards the north-HALLOOOOO!!!!!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow that monster is so awesome love the little santa hat you put on the eyeball and you colouring is amzing.
    Love you chritmas wreath too

    ReplyDelete
  12. So frickin cool and you have one of the coolest houses EVER! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such awesomeness to see! Your closet monster looks outstanding with his vivid colours and fab little hat and you home decor rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now THAT blue monster would have me hiding in my Christmas stocking until St Patrick's Day! Amazing! You have him leaping right off that page...
    hugs,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.