Friday, December 14, 2012

A little "Cute-mas" tag

So, how did you like the 13 Days of Creepmas hop?
There were so many delightfully dark and funny images to work with,
that the EDT had a blast making Creepmas cards and tags and such!
Unfortunately, not everyone appreciates said cards and tags 
(no accounting for taste with some folks),
so it is necessary to make some "Cute-mas" projects as well 
to appease the masses (and Grandma).

Today I used Dilly Beans, #516 Snowmen Framed for this cute tag.
The challenge this week is to use non-traditional Christmas colors.

Drop by the Dilly Beans challenge blog and check out all the gorgeous eye candy from the DT, and maybe even play along and win some free images!!


6 comments:

  1. Bring back Creepmas ;) this is cool Glo, love the choice of the bg paper, really suits the image and colours you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and again ACE colouring. How do you do that, immense! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet tag, Glo! I'm with Andrea, your coloring always astounds me. Fabulous1 xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww so cute , sorry creepmas is over. I switched to "normal" mode too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I've been doing a few cute things myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your creepmas things, but penguins always steal my heart! so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.