Sunday, December 2, 2012

CREEPMAS: Day 2

Well, this is a nice way to begin the month of December.
Hopefully, you are back again for another dose of
The 13 Days of Creepmas.
 
This time I made an Artist Trading Card (ATC),
featuring another Creepmas image from Rick St. Dennis,
called, "Tree Monster".
 
I colored him up with Copics, and stamped the background with
a "Bah Humbug" stamp.
I'm pretty sure that's what a monster Creepmas Tree would say if he
had vocal chords.

I went ahead and decked him (and the background) out in Stickles,
for some yuletide sparkle and bling.
 
He is perfect for an ATC swap I am participating in this month.
 
Thanks for hopping by today!!
Merry Creepmas!!!  
 
2012 Creepmas hoppers head over to Cult of the Great Pumpkin.
St. Dennis blog hoppers check out Aletha next! 
 
 

15 comments:

  1. Now I guess I have to buy stickles-love love love this ATC---keep rockin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Gloria! It's so funny and beautiful colored. Greetings, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! I love this one.... I can hear him shouting Bah Humbug! Wait till you see him on my blog ... he'll be singing something different!
    hugs,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous ATC Gloria, love the glitters and that background stamp is hilarious LOVE it
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally love how you have colored this wonderful image and the added sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great coloring Gloria & glad to hear it went well on an ATC! Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab ATC, Glo! Reminds me of those singing trees they used to have. Drove me f'ing nuts! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a super cool ATC! Your coloring on the tree is wonderfully shaded and those stickles really show up well. Bah Humbug, indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Im so glad you have used Stickles as I was going to for another one of my ATCs and couldnt decide If it went with Creepmas. It sure does, Love the tree. Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome ATC, gorgeous colouring on the tree, lov the hum bug background and the stickles are awesome, you rock

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic ATC and the coloring is great, love the stickles, makes the ornaments stand out! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glo this is just amazingly gorgeous!! From the colouring down to the fact it's on an ATC. Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous ATC! Great coloring and awesome bits of bling!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.