Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Creepmas: Day 12 - almost there....


As promised for Day 12, the lid to my Merry Creepmas box.
I think it kind of sets the overall tone for the entire project, don't you?

I used "Sandy Claws", by Rick St. Dennis.
Looks like Santa had reindeer for lunch. With a side order of rabies!

I used some acrylic snowflakes that I have had in my stash for way too long,
and I got to use my new Memorybox snowflake die. I chopped two different ones in half and glued (I'm a good gluer!) them behind the shady Santa.

I made a bit of a mess with the glue and added some 
Diamond Dust to hide the shiny glue marks. 
First time I've used it and I realize I need to use a 
thicker glue next time, but it did serve it's purpose in this case.
Nice and sparkly like newly fallen snow! 


And the piece de resistance!
I used my new holiday cheer sentiment from  Stampotique!!!
Perfection!!!! 

Next up is Aletha for the RSD hop.

Merry Creepmas!!  



12 comments:

  1. OOMG! How creep is this!? Love the new image for today glo! Your colring is immense! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha ..... love this new image and the sentiment is going really perfect with it! Great card this is and your coloring is fabulous Gloria! Greetings, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freaking heck Glo this is absolutely immense!!! Don't want him visitng though presents or not haha. Amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thisis the answer to You WANT WHAT???-Obviously someone told him-great job I love this image and your senti

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's truly a scary coloring! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had to come back and take another look at Sandy Claws. Today's new image might be the creepiest ever with all that blood on his beard and those sharp poiny teeth. Wonder what kid would dare sit on his lap. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm on my way downstairs to block the chimney openings in the fireplace! Gadzooks, this guy is scary especially with the blood dripping all over his beard! Love your Sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this Santa is really scary, fabulous card, great colouring and the quote is hilareous LOVE it

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW He is fantastic, I love how you have blood on his beard, Fabby, Sentiment is ace as well, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. The bloody beard is inspired and that senti is so the right choice on this fabulous piece. Love the "Glueing" comment hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sandy Claws is one scary-ass dude and you have showcased him in the most wicked of ways!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.