Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Simply Betty Stamps Halloween Hop

If you are here via the uber talented Eulanda's blog, then you are  in the right place.
If not, please join us from the beginning of the hop here.

Hello everyone! All of the Simply Betty/Burtonesque Dolls have been waiting and waiting and waiting for this Double Whammy Release! We all love Halloween... dressing up, the Fall weather, taking the kids out Trick Or Treating... the whole thing! So get ready for an overload of Halloween Images! Today we are starting with two... yep 2 new releases:

Jude and his Shenanigan Crew is an adorable line of kiddo trick or treaters that are based on and named after Betty's toddler son, Jude.
The Punky Teens are a line of funky, fun, and very different kids!
They are some of my most favorite images at the moment.
Ya wanna see why?

This is Freddy Kruger boy.
Nice right?
I about fell over when I saw him for the first time!
 
Love at first sight you could say.
I thought this was a perfect sentiment.
It's one part of a two part sentiment from Hambo.  

Next up is Drew.
At first glance, I thought she was a cat.
After further inspecting her tail, I found her to be a devil!

I'm always a sucker for a little devil.

Four lucky winners will receive three free digis of their choice from these two lines! All you have to do is leave us some lovin' at the Simply Betty blog! Of course it is always appreciated when you leave all the participants some lovin'! However the four winners will be chosen from the Simply Betty blog!

Next up on the hop is Kim with something fabulous to show you!



26 comments:

  1. I am LOVIN' these! I know they are different, but that is what I love about them! You did an awesome job girl! They rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE these Glo - such an awesome job on both with fabulous details!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I want them! I love love love the new releases, and you've made them look uber-fabulous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are so cute and I just love the saying. Makes me want to go watch a freddie movie. Awesome job.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - great cards and I love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. holy flying puppies...lol....these are smokin girl...I soo love that you cut out Freddy...I soo want to use this image....and your little quote made me smile...it's perfect....both your cards are AWESOME!!!!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh way too cool! Love the sentiment on Freddie...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You definitely rocked these two images. Freddy is super creepy and you're right that sentiment is perfect. I love how you colored Drew with all the shading. She looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, these are right up your alley. GREAT cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Great cards! What great new images for Halloween! Yay!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gloria, your Freddy card is beyond creepy fab! Love your coloring, the flame paper, and that TDF sentiment!
    Drew looks like she's turning up the heat! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the freddy card! how did you do the blood? OMG this is great I now must have him!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i like the girlydevil..thanks for showing your cards

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glo you just ROCKED these! so, so FAB! and the sentiments crack me up! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that Freddy Kruger boy. Way cool card! Yeah Halloween season!

    ReplyDelete
  16. HOLI TOLEDO GLORIA! These are WICKED AWESOME! You can really tell you're diggin' these images and it shows. And GASP!!! - you used rhinestones on a creepy card! My how it works!! Oh thanks for the uber comment. hee hee. Wow your coloring is perfect on these! GREAT cards ladee!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Um....Ok.... EWWWWWW!! In a really good way!! Your first card creeps me out a bit... blood and gore... but at the same time... AWESOME!!! LOL GREAT job!!
    Cheers
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  18. ok, so freddy creeps me out but i get that is the point! LOL the 2nd image drew is awesome tho!

    ReplyDelete
  19. your freddy card is super sick! I love it! the blood on it is totally creepy ;) Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow these are both AMAZING!!! the images are awesome and the papers, WOW!!! Your colouring is jawdropping, everything is just WOW WOW WOW!!! xoxo peta

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fantabulous cards, very creepy Freddy card and Drew is divine.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the way you have created these projects. From the colouring down to all the little extras. Absolutely adore that little brain on the freddie card.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am so diggin freddy! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. FABULOUS! I feel my digi collection growing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOVE THEM! Freddy is really out there...freaky. Love the sentiment too! Lovin' the wicked Ms. Drew also!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I can't believe I missed they are both brill but that first card is just too amazing, think it might be my fave card EVER x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.