Friday, September 17, 2010

Simply Betty Challenge Numero Uno

         Welcome to the first challenge at
 Simply Betty Challenges.

Betty has just released some of the coolest and craziest Halloween
images I have seen. She has something for everyone. Cute and  scary!
I have been having a blast coloring and creating with her images.

The first challenge is a color/pattern challenge.

You can use the color or the pattern for inspiration, or both!
(Those are Betty's sox btw)

I chose to use the color for my inspiration.
   
I just adore this version of Lola.
I just kinda went with the vivid colors from the inspiration pic,
and emphasized the purples.
I found this killer, textured mummy paper in my stash that goes
pretty well with Lola.

 
I didn't want to cover up the DP, so I left off
a witty mummy sentiment.
Besides, I couldn't come up with anything
remotely original.

That's it for me today.
Please join us over at Simply Betty Challenges.
There are prizes to be won and fun to be had!







9 comments:

  1. looks great, that mummy paper is cool, you have coloured her brilliantly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool card. I love the card that looks like bandages - great effect. Wonderful inspiration.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  3. No sentiment needed. The card speaks for itself! I love the purples you have used and did I mention how friggin' fantastic your coloring is?! Wow! Speechless! Your use of texture in this card is amazing and I of course love the glow skulls! I may have to pick-up one or two...dozen that is! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree TOTALLY with Lady!! No sentiment necessary!! Totally fabulous all on its own!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply awesome!! Super job with this challenge.. Its perfect!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. That mummy paper ROCKS! Actually it ALL rocks! Love how you've coloured Lola! and ya, no sentiment needed!!
    Cheers
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  7. This came out so cute I love it. Im not a big sentiment person either. Awesome job.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree to...no sentiment is needed...it's beyond fabo....

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.