Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hogs and Sketches and Ribbon. Oh, my!

This month's Hogs and Sketches challenge sketch is here!
I really like to follow a sketch since the less options for me the better.
I can spend way too much time toiling over the images and the papers as it is.
I don't need the added stress of juxtaposition as well.
  
I used this cute Halloween kitty and sentiment from Hambo.
Hambo has opened the challenge up to any images (not just Hambo images) and only require that you use the provided sketch. They offer fabulous prizes for their challenges and sometimes you get a prize just for playing.
You even have the entire month to play! C'mon, what are you waiting for?!

Hambo is also running an awesome sale right now on all of their ribbons,
   
and 30% off on selected summer images as well.

The sale is for a limited time so stop by and check out all of the gorgeous ribbons, the adorable images (both rubber and digi),  and the hilarious sentiments to finish it all off!!

5 comments:

  1. ooo I could strangle you hehe I want those ribbons but have already had so many craft presents this month, gorgeous card, I love those backing papers they are amazing and fabby image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us know. sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg...i want that bat ribbon!!!! i am soooo getting it. if you make my recipe let me know if you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is simply just darling girl...your image is way to cute--cute--cute....not to mention your paper choices...I have those and would never of thought to put them together like that....great job!!!!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute, girl! Love the kitty AND the kitty paper! Whose is it? Me likey! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.