Monday, September 20, 2010

HDH057 Horrific Haunts

This week's challenge at the Haunted Design House is
Horrific Haunts!

No scary monster is complete without a house to haunt.
This week Barb and her minions challenge you to show
us a truly heinous house, a decrepit domicile, a shelter for the shameless.
You get my drift.

 
Although the photo kinda sucks, I clear embossed the entire
house image on this card.
I have had this set from SU for some time now and finally inked it up.
I love the image and just wish it photographed better.
Anyhoo,
Join us at Haunted Design House for this week's Macabre Monday... 
if you dare! 

6 comments:

  1. the photograph looks fine love the gloss on it and such a fab image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seriously impressed with that embossing, chickie! and that moon seems to be shining too. LOVE the colors! This is gorgeous, Glo! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is terrific! What a gorgeous scene and beautiful glossy accent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so glad you enjoyed the recipe. watch for a special mabon recipe tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, I love the moon and the image and the sentiment :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! WOW WOW WOW!! I mean WOW!! This is soooo cool and you even glittered around your image!!!! THE MOON?!! This is OVA the moon Gloria!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.