Thursday, September 16, 2010

Double double toil and trouble...

Halloween has come to Hambo!

I had no problem using all three of these Hambo stamps
together. They all compliment each other so well, and
yet they can intermix with tons of my other Halloween images, 
not to mention other cool and cute Hambo stamps

Besides using the "Witches Brew" witch image,
I also used the "Witch Hats". That come all together
as one stamp, but I cut them apart for this card.

I also broke out with the Glossy Accents for her "brew".

Lastly, this cute sentiment.
I find I am usually late for at least one Birthday a month.
This is a great card to have on hand for just those occasions.
This would even be cute and fitting for a birthday in February.
Well, I think it would be funny.

Stop by Hambo and check out all of their Halloween images
and they are also having some great sales on summer images and

5 comments:

  1. this is brilliant I love those witches hat and the glossy accents look great and the colouring is fabby x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! I just the goopy globs dripping from the cauldron, it's very cool.
    I've been checkin our your blog and I really love it. So do you like Halloween? LOL
    Do your decorate your house? I go crazy decorating mine. Almost as much as Christmas. Post pics if you do.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT?!! No punches?!! WTH? I know you have some. BOL! Ok ok so I DO think this is SUPER cute and I do notice you still have the borders. I'm loving those hats too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute and cool! Great coloring and use of bling. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such cuteness Glo....I love all of your little on ons too....

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.