Wednesday, September 29, 2010

All about Betty Blog Hop!!

The gals from The Burtonesque Dolls, Simply Betty Stamps and Simply Betty Challenges blogs figured it was a good time to put together a blog hop of our very own:
SIMPLY BETTY.

This hop is ALLLLLLLLLLLLL about Betty and since October is Betty's favorite month and there are sooooo many exciting things happening, why not do it just before?!! This way we can get things warmed up for the whole October and Halloween theme. 

And since Halloween is her favorite time of year you will be seeing mostly, if not all Halloween cards and we have used only Betty Emo's images.

Betty is such a special friend. I really appreciate the friendship we have
fostered via blogger and I cherish Betty's presence in my life.
She approached me a few months back about starting my line of Glow Skullz
and selling them in her then, fledgling shop. She was instrumental in getting
me off of my lazy butt and getting the creative juices flowing.
She also asked me to be a part of her DT for the Burtonesque Dolls which I gladly accepted. Then when she started the Simply Betty Challenge blog I jumped ship and have been fortunate enough to create awesome stuff with her awesome images! 
Betty has created this unique niche for herself and has filled a void for those of us on the fringe of card making. 
She is a super sweet chica who always brings a smile to my face with her genuine
heart and comical words.
You ROCK Betty!

Here is my "Betty Appreciation" card using "Millerstein"
from the Emo Halloweenies line at Simply Betty Stamps.

He's so sweet and I picked him mainly because I was
determined to use this sentiment from SU.
So perfect for this occasion and this image.

Thanks again to Betty for lighting my creative fuse and for
inviting me to be a part of this awesome group of inspiring and 
hugely talented ladies. 


Without further ado, let's check out some more inspiring and creative cards from all the ladies. Please note because this is an appreciation blog hop there are no prizes. It's just for fun but the ladies wouldn't mind some luving from you anyway!!

So LET'S GET HOPPING!! Your next stop is the insanely talented Nicole!!!






25 comments:

  1. Totally Fabulous - and I LOVE that sentiment - tooooo perfect!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh ha ha .That cracks me up.What a fabulous card hun! I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. as always a fantastic card and how cool is that sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! Your coloring is awesome!!! I love the drippy goo detailing as well!!

    Beautiful job hun!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous card, and the words that you're all writing about Betty are so touching, she must be one very special lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats so cute I love the sentiment. Awesome job! Im sure Betty will love this.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww! This is so sweet! I ADORE the sentiment. It is PERFECT!!! This is such a cute card...I just LOVE it and Betty will too. Great tribute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is too cute Gloria!!! I love the sentiment and I think Miller is just adorable. Your heartfelt words for Betty is so sweet..I hope she's not in tears yet!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's awesome gloria! Miller looks so sweet and that sentiment is one of my favs as well! funny, I did not know the Glow Skulls were from you!! LOL Those are awesome lady!! So much talent on this team eh??
    Cheers
    cheri

    ReplyDelete
  10. AMAZING! You and the card! I am so touched by all this Glo! You are just so amazing to do this for me! I am in complete awe of you gals and just so thankful! I knew you would be someone important in my life when we first started to communicate! I mean you love Halloween I love Halloween it just goes with our quirky personalities!

    Thank you so much for this amazing gift!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this! Millerstein is the cutest, and that sentiment is perfect. Fabulous coloring as always, Glo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The senti is so perfect, Gloria! Love the layout and that fun ribbon! Your post is so heartfelt and lovely.

    Hugs,
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great card, it is soooooo ca-ute! LOVE the sentiment, perfect for the card. You are one talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Millerstein is simply fabulous!! Great card , and yes...perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great card! love the sentiment you wrote!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Millerstein, and that greeting is PERFECT!!! Awesome card Gloria!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love, love your card. I love how you have colored him and the whole card. It is just great. Have a great day. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  18. So Cool! That is my favorite SU sentiment and I have been waiting to use it on something perfect! You have found it! Great card! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  19. HA HA HA!! OMG I laughed out loud at your sentiment!! Wow I am just loving this!! One thing I hadn't thought of is that Betty will have many of these around her place during Halloween!! We are so clever!! hee hee!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh my
    what an scary image, just perfect
    your card is amazing hun
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  21. isn't he such a doll to use...your card is perfect...and it couldn't have been made for a nicer person....awesome girl!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ohmygoodness!!! :) I had no idea the sentiment was from Stampin' Up! It fits your card perfectly.

    Thanks for sharing,

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  23. Excellent web site you have got here.. It's hard to find good quality writing like yours these days. I seriously appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!
    My web blog nfljerseyswhosalevip.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.