Friday, August 6, 2010

Miss Fortune, such a naughty girl

Kenny K has released some digital images called Gothik Angelz.
Can we all say amazing?!
These are right up my alley-hole.
This is Miss Fortune.
I decided to use her to enter the challenge at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz blog.
The theme is, 'On the Darkside'.
I think I've got that handled.
I added purple wings on her to really send her to the darkside.
I'm still working on my blond coloring, but with the added bling, I think it works.
 
Still managed to work in a few GlowSkullz for good, creepy measure.

This is the card I am giving my husband for our Anniversary next week.
We are celebrating 14 years of marriage and 23 years together.
Total high school sweethearts. Awwwwww.....
No one is more surprised than both of us that we are still together after all these years.

I ama also taking the easy way out and submitting this
card for my Macabre Monday challenge of "Netherworld Nymphs".
 Hugs from the creepy chick.



11 comments:

  1. This is so fantastic! I really must get some of these angelz. They rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I think the Macabre is starting to blend us all. As well as you and Barb, I also starting colouring one of these digis last night, and I'm also making a card for hubby with it :P
    Yours is fabulous, love all the creepy bling, and her blonde hair looks great :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! This is just beautiful.. Love the design.. very lovely work.. Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. [THUD] My jaw this time.....OMG GLORIA!!! FRICKIN SWEETA--!! I am soooo loving this image and I LOVE the wings you added!! You totally ROCKED her! Congratulations to you and hubby too BTW. 23 yrs?! Crazy cool! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fantastic card! Thanks for joining us at KK x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, the colors are amazing. Happy Anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's gorgeous, Creepy Glo! LOVE the glittery hair, and your coloring is always freakin' awesome :) And I'm not in your head... you're in mine... I posted first :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMAZING coloring job! She is FANTASTIC!!! Great Job Glowbugg!!! HOT!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome card hun, this image is sooooo fab and i love your little skulls, too cute for words, congrats on the anniversary xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is gorgeous, amazing colouring, those skulls are such a great embellishment xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.