Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sassy? Me?!


Wow. When it rains, it pours.
I think I am starting to really understand the true meaning of that adage.
I have suddenly become to freakin' busy that I just can't keep track of all of my
good fortune and opportunities lately.
That's another post.
But, this morning I checked my email and received the wonderful honor of
being Sassy Studio Designs', "Sassy Saturday Sistah"!


I am being featured for the Hippie Birthday card I made last month
for my MIL.

What a nice way to start my day.
Thanks so much for the compliment.

Now I'm off to spread the love with the Simply Betty blog hoppers!
Check them out if you haven't already.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow congrats Gloria!! This card rocked! I like their images but haven't had a chance to buy any yet. Too busy with all my other ones. Just in the middle of the SBS blog hop. So far so good!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I do LOVE that card... fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HUGE CONGRATS!!!! That card totally rocks....

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.