Friday, February 19, 2010

When I grow up I want to be an old woman

Last Saturday, we celebrated my DH's Grandma's 80th birthday.
Wow! 80 years of living!
Not quite sure how I feel about that one. I'm going to be 40 this year, and to even begin to contemplate living for another 40 years gives me a headache!

Anyhoo,
 I made a really cute card for her using another Kraftin' Kimmie image.
This time I used "Posy" from the art of Annie Rodrigue.
I've had this little gal for quite a while and realized I hadn't inked her yet while I was organizing my ever growing collection of KK stamps.
Love the cherries on her pockets and I decided to use some of my 'precious' (said in the voice of Gollum, from Lord of the Rings) cherry paper from SU. I am a self admitted hoarder of paper crafting supplies and find it difficult to use some of my supplies because I like 'em too much to use 'em.
Stupid, I know.
Cute card though, huh?

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I bet Grandma loved it!!
    I had to give up scrapbooking because I couldn't bear to use up my beloved papers! I am finding it much easier to do with cardmaking (maybe because it doesn't use a whole sheet!!) :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.