Monday, January 18, 2010

Thanks Gabby!


I have Bugaboo on the brain lately. Here is another digital image from Bugaboo stamps, from their 'Skelekinz' line.
I first heard of these images from Gabby, over at her "Confessions of a Stamper"blog. Just upon reading the name of the line I was immediately intrigued and checked the site to find some of the cutest images ever! I have three of the 'Skelekinz' images and a couple Monkeys as you've already seen. Very cute and fun to color.
 
Just for fun, I broke out with the old 'booger sucker', SU airbrush thingy. I popped a Copic in it and started spraying! I really like the effect it gave to the card. I'll have to use it a bit more in the future. Finally getting organized might really improve my range of techniques, now that I can find stuff that I haven't ever used or haven't used in a loooong time.  

6 comments:

  1. That is sooo cute and the airbrushing really adds a lot to the design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm yeah......LOVE IT! Purple was a great color choice for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA...you go girl! I love this...plus purple helped me love it with the added bonus! :P YAY for kicking it with the Bugaboo Skelekinz! I love those images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card! These images are so cute - I am trying to seriously cut back on some of my stamp spending or I would be running out to snatch some up!! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.