Friday, January 1, 2010

Finally, ... 2010!!!!


Finally, it's time to press restart and begin anew! 2009 was not a kind year for me and my family. We lost Grandpa in October, got word of our rental falling into foreclosure in August, starting losing my hair as a result of the stress of trying to buy the house (which is still in real estate limbo - more like purgatory), and the list goes on.
2010 has got to be a better year.
So, here is a new challenge to go along with the new year and I get to use my new stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie named "Drucilla". Isn't she to die for? I finally got to use my sentiment from Hambo stamps which goes perfectly with the image.

This is for the brand new challenge over at Fancy and Fussy Friday Challenge blog. I don't think I have ever participated in a challenge so quickly after it was posted before. I just happened to have made this card today and it fit into the theme of something "new".
Hope you like it. I do!
       

11 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable and the image and senitment are great together!!! Thanks for joining us on our first challenge at Fussy and Fancy Friday Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! I LOVE THIS! Dru is adorable and perfect with that sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY NEW YEAR to you!! So glad to see a post and I ADORE those Kraftin Kimmie images! What a fun card! Hope 2010 is good to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sentiment works PERFECTLY! Oh and by the way....I think your bald spots look sexy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute I LOVE that stamp! darling! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't think something so 'creepy' could be so cute!! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is a perfect card for our first challenge over at Fussy and Fancy. That image and sentiment were made for each other, perfect pair :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun card! That sentiment is PERFECT with her and I love that paper (I have used all of mine up I love it so much!!)Great card!! I wish you a wonderful new year (I know I'm a little late!) :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful way to start the new year! This card is wacky and cute! I love it! Thanks for sharing it with us at Fussy and Fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous, love the papers and colours you've chosen.
    Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy for our first challenge - good luck.
    Barbara
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.