Sunday, January 17, 2010

More Munkee Luv


Yes, it's another Bugaboo monkey! Too cute! I am a suckah for beady eyes. And animals in hats. Don't know why exactly, but they leave me giggling like a lunatic every time!


Anyhoo, on to my card. I have had that patterned paper for way too long, and have been dying to use it on something! I really forced it on this project, but it's the least heinous of my attempts, and I was tired of seeing it all lying around for the last week.
I colored the little fella with Copics and used some Doodlebug glitter on the hearts.
Look Ma, no Stickles!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh - I love the "smitten" sentiment. Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable card. I really like the way you made the monkey green and pink. Good job!
    ~Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.