Saturday, January 16, 2010

Macabre Monday #21 "Eerie Elegance


It has been quite a while since I have played along with Barb at Haunted Design House's Macabre Monday Challenge. I totally missed playing, but my world has been rather chaotic as of late and this is the first chance I have had to get back in the craft room and create!

The challenge was eerie elegance. I'm all about the eerie, but the elegant part had me stumped. I finally decided to forego the stamped image altogether and just keep it tres simple, with the jeweled spider brad and some cool raggedy ribbon I just got from
Gorey Details, paired with my favorite violet ribbon.
Taa daa!

3 comments:

  1. Simple is good! LOVE that paper, but the brad is the real stunner :) Thanks so much for playing along with Macabre Monday... we've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all about stamping (and coloring) but I SO loved this card I didn't even realize there was no stamping until I read your post! This card is FABULOUS! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this paper too, I have the Eerie paper and lots of the BG add ons to this set... That brad is totally awesome, I love spiders!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.