Monday, May 30, 2016

WW Sea Creatures

I have been inspired yet again by
to create an ATC featuring a Sea Creature this week.

I kind of adore Reggie the seahorse from Stampotique.
He has friend named Rudy who will make an appearance tomorrow.
I colored Reggie using my go-to coloring medium of Copics.

I colored the background using Distress Inks in Peacock Feather,
Shabby Shutters and Tumbled Glass on TH watercolor paper, hoping
for a underwater feel. I spritzed it with water and dabbed off the excess for those cool 
water drops everyone likes so much. I stamped some Seaweed onto the background
and colored in the dots with a white Posca paint pen, and then added Waterfall 
Stickles for some sparkle. I popped Reggie up with some foam tape, and then
glued some sequins on to emulate bubbles.
I am loving how this one turned out. I had so much fun I made another ATC,
but I'm saving it for tomorrow's post.

Thanks for stopping by!  
I'd like to enter this ATC in the following challenges:



8 comments:

  1. This is very funny image, love your ATC! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    Majo -DT ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome - LOVE the colors. Thank you for playing along with us at Wicked Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, he's just YUMMY! Gotta love those weeds, too. Fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. This ATC is fantastic. Love the stamped seahorse and your background! It is perfect for the Left of Center "spots/stripes" challenge this week. Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reggie has such awesome colours! And the background is perfect. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors on your ATC. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood with Not a Card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how bright and colorful this is! Thanks for joining our Hand Colored Image challenge at Star Stampz. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWZERS! I am LOVING this ATC! Thank you for joining us for the N is NOT a Card challenge over at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.