Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Rudy makes an appearance

I just can't get enough of the Stampotique seahorses

Today I am showing off Rudy.
He's awesome in a totally wonky way.
I love Daniel Torrente stamps from Stampotique for this very reason.
All of his drawings and characters are superbly WONKY.   

I made this ATC for the current challenge of Sea Creatures
I used a water colored background, and added Rudy hanging 
onto some plant die cut like he would be in the wild.
I sparkled it up a bit using some Lime Green Stickles and some
opalescent sequins to serve as bubbles.
He goes great with the ATC I made the other day using Reggie here.

3 comments:

  1. EEEK! Another fabulous underwater scene. Love how you've got him holding on to the weeds and as usual, your colors ROCK! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous too - I love these seahorses! Your sea grass is wicked cool (hee hee) too. Thanks for joining us again at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing - I always adore your colour choices Glo. This little guy is fabulous - such a great ATC :-D xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.