Friday, April 8, 2011

New Kenny K Krush and a Bugaboo boy

Last year I entered the Kenny K "Name that Kitten" contest,
and one of my name submissions, Cheyenne, was a winner.
I received that image plus two more of my choosing. 
I chose my former flame, Mae Western, and my new
sexy lady crush, Harley Ryder.

Tell me this chick isn't hott as all get out!

Once I colored her suit and her face, she was gorgeous.,
But when I finished that bad ass 80's Rocker chick hair,
Miss Harley Ryder was/is my new Kenny K krush.
I am entering her (um, ewww) in the Pretty in Pink challenge
at Kenny K this week.  


Next up is an image I have been wanting to create
with for quite some time.
  
This is Deacon Cupcake from Bugaboo Stamps.

Too cute with his gothy, little self!
I did try and butch the card up a bit 
since most all of my nephews are now
moody, sullen, angst ridden, teenagers.
Cute doesn't score points with them anymore.  

I absolutely LOVE this postmark stamp.
It's from an awesome company, Leavenworth Jackson.
I popped one of my Glow Skullz (which can be purchased 
on my Etsy site) in the center to finish it off.
I am entering this card in the Bugaboo challenge
this week for Anything Goes

I'll be back later with an awesome ZOMBIE creation!!  
 

14 comments:

  1. Yeah...I'd do her! Total 80's hotness! Fabulous job on your creations! I can't wait to see your zombie creation later!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, zombies and Infectious Grooves and Suicidal Tendencies... may i bow down to you... will your zombie girl... marry my zombie boy, at least a fruit roll up meeting? lol
    iZombie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ,yup she's hot.What a rockin' hot card!!Awesome girl...hee heee that little boy.Yep,screams teen boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love your cards!!!
    Hugs, Dolores

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWZER!! These are both just awesome..Love them.. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. love both of these cards, harley ryder is hot hot hot and i love deacon cupcake xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, this is one stunning KennyK card! You coloured her just perfect! Thanks for joining KKKG this week!

    Hugs,
    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous cards but the KennyK rocks. Beautifully coloured and a fab image!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a contrast between the two cards, but love them both. That Kenny K image is sooo cool, I will have to get that one. Her hair is totally RAD!
    Awesome job! :) Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  10. uuummm...yeah hot fer sure!!!
    thanks for joinin us at KKKG
    your coloration is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are both amazing but you really should be a DT member for Kenny K. WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh LaLa! She be hot! Love that flourish you've got her sitting on! And is that little Bugaboo boy ever CUTE! The embossing folder is just perfect with that image. Might just have to Case it. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  13. the first card is lush but the second one is absolutely to die for, love it and that skull paper and your stamp wow x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Geeeeeez lady!!! If I come over can you colour MY hair that colour?? My Lord! That is fantastic!!!
    Hugs
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.