Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Say it with fleurs

Today is my first time ever using a new Penny Black
stamp that has been collecting dust much too long.

This image is called, "Acrobat..."
I was going to darken it a bit and focus on the
spider web and add spiders and more webs, but
I am feeling a bit "spring-ish" and wanted to play nice
again today.
I am going to enter this card in the "Say it with Flowers" challenge

This little hedgehog is just too darn cute
and I don't mind adding him to my
stash of "Is this appropriate for Grandma?"
cards. Most of my stuff is not for Grandma.

Do not fear! I will be back tomorrow with something 
really nasty and zombified to redeem myself of all of this
cuteness. 


7 comments:

  1. your colouring on this is phenomenal, the bg is awesome and the whole card is simply sweet and beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! This stamp is so cute and your did a fabulous job with colouring it.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty card, this is image is really cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, amazing colouring, thanks for joining in this week at Penny Black,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty card....thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya

    this is gorgeous, love this image and love the background you have it on. Thanks for joining us at PBSC

    Joey x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.