Monday, June 28, 2010

Punky Vixen

I have been a fan of Kenny Kiernan's art for some time now.
He has a great pin up style all his own.
I am a fan of the gothic girls he draws and thought they would make
a really cool tattoo someday.
Well, Barb over at HDH posted that Kenny K is having a DT call on his
CHALLENGE BLOG, to support his new line of
DIGITAL IMAGES!
Is this image not to die for?
She was bad ass when she was just black and white, but put some
color on this chicky and she really takes off!
She looks so cool and naughty. A look I try to master myself.
I kept it simple since the colors are so bright and I wanted her to really stand out.

I have been so busy lately, that I had to pass on the DT call, but I do want to wish
Barb good luck!! 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE her... done of my faves! I'm biding my time until I get to color her up... you've done WONDERFULLY! Especially the pink... love it. And thanks for the good luck wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE HER!!! And her purple and black hair! Reminds me of my highschool days:-D Super Funky with some sass!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.