Friday, October 4, 2019

Remember me?!

Long time no see, huh?
The last couple of years have really screwed up my crafting and creating.
And then it seems like the more I want to get back to creating, the more
shit life throws at me.
But,
I received an invite from Lizzy at Oddball Art Stamps to play along 
this week using the new Poison Posies image she created using 
my idea from a past facebook poll on her fb page.
This was just the kick in the tush I needed to get my Copics out and start
coloring my life again!!

This image is so much more than I had hoped for!!
So pretty, and wonderfully weird, and creepy, all at the same time.
Win, win, win!

I used the image with the blank banner so I could add my own
words. Which I instantly regretted after seeing my finished scribblings.
I was hoping for some beautiful script to fall out of my pen, but that 
takes practice, which I haven't been doing. 

Ultimately, I am thrilled with this card and how it turned out.
Considering I haven't been crafting much, this doesn't suck at all.
Well, except for the hand lettering...
I added a die cut I have had for years, but never used until now. 
I think it works, along with some black Nuvo drops.
Luckily, my niece is a creeper just like her Aunt, 
and she will love this card for her birthday.   
FYI: This image is for tonight's Creepy Cute Chronicles freebie image.
Have you signed up yet? 
If you haven't, you are really missing out!!

1 comment:

  1. oh your niece is going to love it im sure! Thank you so much for joining us this week, I absolutely LOVE your gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.