Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Where's my Witches at?!

Back real quick with another Halloween make using another
Oddball image. Well, actually multiple images.

I love this kitty image that Lizzy drew to help heal 
from the passing of her own sweet kitty.
I fussy cut the kitty after coloring her in with Copics,
and popped her on top of the headstone.


I am also a sucker for witchy things, so this hat was a must for this card. 

I used an acetate ghost, with some TH Halloween words, a punched bat border, 
and the finishing touch of Nuvo drops to bring this card together. 

I was going for the familiar waiting for her witch, kind of vibe here.

I'd also like to enter this card in current challenge at 

  

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous card. Love the scene you have created. Thanks for playing along with us this month at Oddball Art Stamps Challenge. AJ DT OASC

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.