Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Colorful Ghosties

Has hell completely frozen over?!
Is it raining frogs?!
Something is definitely in the air, since this is my second post
in a week, for the first time in what seems like years.
I am thrilled to be working with another Oddball Art Stamp image today.

I started off by printing the ghosties from the 
onto some watercolor card stock.

Since it's been so long since I've colored anything, some of my Copics are
trying to dry out. I thought I'd check my even more neglected Zig watercolor markers,
and lo' and behold, they're still just as juicy as the day I bought them!

So, water color the ghosties, I did!

After my rudimentary attempt at water coloring, I decided to color
in the background using a black Copic marker. No way was I going to risk
ruining everything at this point by trying to watercolor in between the ghosties. 

These little guys really pop against the black background! 
I love it!!

Since this image is actually background paper, I decided to keep the entire
panel as my focal point. Too pretty and cute to cover it up.

I popped the image onto some linen textured lime green card stock, and
mounted it onto a simple black card.

I found the perfect sentiment from a retired Kraftin' Kimmie 
rubber stamp set, and stamped it onto vellum to keep the ghostly feel.

Thanks for stopping by today!!
Happy Halloween!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or just vent.