Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Something in the Sky part deux

Today I have another submission for the current

The image is the Aussie Bee Eater from 
By Miss Rach on Etsy. 
I felt the need to split this up from the ATC I made
yesterday of that adorable bee. Might be a bit of a 
melee between this guy and that bee. 
Not a fair fight either, I'm afraid. 

I wasn't familiar with this gorgeous little bird before 
getting the image. They are just stunning in their
color variations. Very fun to color up as well.

I had so much fun with this image. I backed him up on a complimentary
background paper and added some of my necessary bling by using some
sequins. I also stamped the word 'wings' for some more interest.

Be sure to check out miss rach's blog for new releases and some
fabulous freebies including the bee from yesterday.

I'm entering this ATC in the following challenges:

    

11 comments:

  1. Love those colors on your adorable bird! Such a pretty card! So glad you joined our gallery over at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An excellent idea to keep those two apart. Poor little bumble bee doesn't fly so fast with those tiny wings. ;)
    Thank you again! miss rach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glorious coloring! Sooo stinkin' cute! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you colored the bird! Such a fun card!
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Ellie
    Critters & Creatures Linky Party
    Let's Color Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job coloring! Thanks for playing along with us at Hiding In My Craft Room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project!! Beautiful coloring!! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card, love your colouring of the bird. Such wonderful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great how you coloured this image.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You did an incredible job on this! I'm so impressed at how beautifully your birdie is colored! You blended the colors so well and this little guy looks like he could fly right off the page! I also like how you created a whole scene with the background and the simple "wings" sentiment is perfect. Thank you so much for sharing such an inventive creation with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.