Monday, June 6, 2016

Something in the Sky ATC

The current challenge at Wicked Wednesday ATC is
Something in the Sky.
I just bought a bunch of super cute images from Miss Rach on Etsy
that are perfect for this theme.

My first ATC (another will follow tomorrow)
is featuring the adorable bumble bee image.
He is available on her blog as a FREE BEE (freebie) found here.
Be sure to check out all of her other adorable and very affordable
images she has to offer in her shop here

How stinkin' cute is this chubby little dude?!
I love him!! Super fun and easy to color up.
I love that. Sometimes a simple image to color
is just what I need on a day I'm not up for too
much planning or too many color choices. 
It's nice to have a lot of open space to blend as well.

I used my generic Dymo to add the Buzz Buzz sentiment that
I think plays really well with the cutesy paper. I popped it up on some
foam tape for more dimension. Added a little Stickles in Waterfall 
for my necessary bling, and we're done! 

I'd like to enter this ATC in the following challenges:

  

10 comments:

  1. Oh my GOODNESS your ATC is adorable and I want/need and am drooling over that bumble bee. I hope she adds it to her shop. I collect BEES to color and add to my collection.

    Hugs
    Laine Kammeraad
    www.hugs4theheartdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable, love it. The bee, the glittery edge to the circle, the sentiment - all perfect. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I just love it! miss rach

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinkin' cute! I love this little bee. And I agree, sometimes it is just so nice to not have to worry much about color and to just enjoy the process. I really love him. Thanks so much for playing along with Wicked Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is just adorable!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Wicked Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.