Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A face only a Mother could love

I participated in a craft fair this past Saturday.
I took all of my goodies and hoped to unload some of these cards
I have been making.
I also took my witch mask and my newly completed zombie mask.
I overpriced the zombie a bit since I really didn't want to sell him anyway.

I sold a bit of stuff and it was better than a yard sale when it was all said and done.
I still got to keep my zombie though.

I am so happy with how he turned out.

I love how his teeth took on their rottenness from the brown wash I applied.

I am now searching for a deserving place of honor on the wall for
my little putrescent friend.

I am debating on whether or not to repaint my witch.
She is a bit emerald green and I wanted her a sickly shade of olive
like the zombie.
I'm afraid I mess her up if I start repainting and then I'll be stuck with her too!
Bummer.  

6 comments:

  1. Awesome zombie !!!! i bet your glad you didnt sell him, he definately deserves a place of honor of your wall xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! He's really gross and so cool! AWESOME work!!!! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is AMAZING no wonder you overpriced him!! I would never sell him EVER you are so amazingly talented, do you mind if I ask what clay you use and what tools? xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! He is terrific. The skin tone is especially good, very Zombie like.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.