Sunday, September 13, 2009

Repulsive Riddle and Rhyme Challenge




Here is my submission for Barb's challenge over at Haunted Design House. She was looking for repulsive riddles and rhymes and immediately this little ditty popped into my mind.

I remember laughing like a lunatic when I found this at a stamp expo earlier this year. Not sure if it is an actual quote from something or just a funny little rhyme. I used to work at an elementary school cafeteria, so this really has meaning to me. I used to threaten to poison their (the kids) food if they didn't behave. I was smiling when  I said it so they thought I was just kidding.... 

3 comments:

  1. Ha! That's kind of how I feel about children - not my own of course, just in general :) Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haaa haa! I LOVE it! I've never heard that rhyme before, but I'm so luvin' it :) I'm diggin' the vulture image, too... very cool. Thanks so much for playing along with Macabre Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello There.... found you via macabre monday... love your crazy halloween stuff... just had to become a follower... gotta keep an eye on your creations....
    i adore this card... the sentiment is brilliant.
    hugs lynx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.