Saturday, November 3, 2018

Hellgnome!!!

Woo hoo! I'm back today to share a card I made using a digital

My friend, Stephanie thought I'd dig these images for some strange reason.
And she was so right! These aren't your run of the mill all occasion images.
Unless you're like me and like to create weird stuff all of the time.

This image is called, Skull Monster.
If it's not in the shop, it will be very soon. 

I colored this bad boy up with Copics and matted it onto silver card stock.
I added a few more white dots, and tried my hand at using blending fluid
to add spots in the gray areas. That's kind of scary to do after you've colored
an entire image. Probably won't do that too often.
Finally, I added the word, 'SEEK' and this dog is ready to hunt. 

Check out the Hellgnome Death Digi shop, and both the facebook 
and Instagram pages for inspiration and group shenanigans.

2 comments:

Feel free to comment or just vent.