Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Happy Halloween Eve!!

I have returned again to share my final guest DT projects with
Oddball Art Stamps for this glorious month of October.

I just had to use this adorable image #129 as my focal point.
After coloring her and her spider friend with Copics, she went perfectly 
with the digital paper from The Creepy Chronicles #20.

I couldn't resist layering some drippy die cuts to add to the gooey-ness 
of it all. I also added some more glitter die cuts for added bling. Perfection! 
I have a hairdresser friend who is going to love this card! 

I also had to make some cute ATCs with the yummy goodies of image #468.

Still on my die cutting kick, I thought the zombie hands would
be pretty cute. And I was right.

I popped the images and die cuts onto some Distress Oxide backgrounds.
They're so fun to create, and it's so fulfilling to use up some scraps.

 Lastly, is my favorite little lady...

She is my chosen favorite from the fabulous group of ladies in image #469.
Something about that far away look in her eyes...

Using another new die from Sizzix, I added this beauty onto a simple
die cut background with a Distress Oxide moon.


It has been so fun to be part of the Oddball Art Stamp team this month!
Thank you so much for having me, ladies. I've had a blast creating with 
you this month.
Happy Halloween!!

3 comments:

Feel free to comment or just vent.