Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Watercolor Seahorse

I'm kind of on a creative roll lately, and want to share my latest
creative project using Unity Stamps.

This is the Cuddlebug Seahorse by Tierra Jackson.
I really like her artwork, and have five of her Cuddlebug critters stamps.

This guy is gorgeous and super fun to bring to life with color. 
I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush watercolor markers to color him.
I love the saturation of color that can be achieved with these markers.    

I had a pre-made Color Burst background all ready to go, and I liked
the contrast of the unconventional colors. I mounted the background 
onto black cardstock and tried to keep the rest of the card fairly simple.     
I added some sparkly, iridescent sequins to act as bubbles, and I was done.
Love how this turned out.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Creations Challenge - Anything Goes  





6 comments:

  1. Love the colors and design of your card! Stunning! Thanks for sharing at Crafty Creations Challenges and best of luck to you. Donna - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little seahorse. Thank you for playing along with the HLS CAS challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bold color scheme you used ! It makes your card so much more interesting! I am in love!
    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp monday challenge, I am a little behind with comments I know, but I still wanted to let you know I loved your project! We all hope to see you again this week! Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing at Dream In Darkness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely image and gorgeous background. Thank you so much for joining Dream in Darkness summer challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are cool! I don't think I'll ever understand where people get that creative drive... I've tried doing art before in school but it always comes out boring- I just don't have that spark. I keep myself busy though helping dad in the garden.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.