Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Oddball jars with schtuff inside

I made it back again this week with a cute set of cards 
I made using some new Oddball Whimsical Mason jar images.
I wanted to play along with the current challenge of
always Anything Goes, but Dots and Doodles is the extra theme
if you choose to really challenge yourself a bit more.

I chose some neglected premade cards and matching envelopes.
The colors are not what I usually choose for my bases, but all
the more reason to use them finally.
I speckled the hot pink cardstock with black and white Dylusions sprays,
then I doodled a frame using a Sharpie. Lastly, I added some polka dotted
jewels from my Hobby Lobby clearance haul a few months back.

Same basic concept for this one as well.
I added sequins and pearl spray for some sparkle
on this card. I also added yellow Stickles to the stars.  

This card ended up being my favorite of the three cards.

I really love this image of the jar with fireflies (or moths or butterflies,
depending on how you choose to color them). I colored it with Copics
hoping to capture the look of a glowing fireflies in the jar.

I stamped a lovely sentiment from Unity stamps,
added a frame of doodling, and some of my highly coveted Prima crystals.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenge:



  


   

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining us at Oddball Art Stamps Blog Challenge.
    Hugs, Tina – DT
    Oddball Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all and it prompted me to print one of these jars, too for the challenge. Hope I can get it done prior to challenge close. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all gloria, such fun cards!!! Thank you for joining us over at the Oddball Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.