Tuesday, October 18, 2016

SDC:259 Halloween

Even with my soul stealing employment, I managed to make something 
Halloween themed after all.

The current theme at Stampotique Designer's Challenge is
HALLOWEEN!!!!
It really is the most wonderful time of the year.

One of my new friends is Tara, who is also a newbie on the SDC DT.
She's pretty awesome. And she likes to collect bugs and weird shit just 
like I do. I consider it destiny...
Anyhoo, she wanted to trade pocket letters with the new DT.
This is the one I sent to her. I used all kinds of Stampotique stamps 
on this letter. It was super fun to make. And only my second PL ever. 
It was also a great way to use up some ATC sized scraps of
Halloween papers.

I popped in a quick note and a few tricks and treats to go along with the 
Halloween theme.

Thanks for stopping by.

Be sure to check out the Halloween eyeball candy going
on over at the SDC blog! And have you been by the 
Stampotique facebook page yet? You really should check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or just vent.