Oui, oui! I'm feeling kinda European today, after I got all of my
French themed craft paraphernalia out to play with.
I have been wanting to play along with this month's challenges
over at Stampotique Designers Challenges, but the month has
gotten away from me, again. Now I have to make up for some
After compiling my supplies, I felt that my dear old,
Kolassal, would best fit the French Flair theme.
Must have been the top hat. Or the bad teeth.
After coloring Kolassal with an aqua painter and TH Distress Inks,
I fussy cut her out, and added her on top of some distressed panels.
I used a harlequin and a fleur de lis stamp on the kraft base card.
I used the water brush to distress the Harlequin pattern and give it a
water colored look.
Lastly, I added the linen tag after Distressing it with inks.
I added a copper tag (distressed with Distress paint), some brads and
some seam binding for the tag.
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges: