Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Git yer Freak On!!!

Who say's it's too early for pumpkins?!
A friend of ours tilled the soil in his new place, and without planting a single
seed, has pumpkins, cherry tomatoes, zucchini, yellow squash, and various
other vegetation growing wildly in his yard. He gave me the first two (of many)
pumpkins he harvested last week.
Do I smell in Autumn in the air?

The second week to enter the Haunted Design House 
challenge of Freaker's Free for All has begun!
I'm running a bit behind, but I made something! 
I couldn't miss out on an anything goes challenge.

A dear friend sent me a cute little "take n' make" from her local scrap store.
It came with some pretty papers and ribbons, but I swapped them out for
Hallowe'en themed papers and ribbon instead.

I went through my Hallowe'en scraps and used up some good bits.
I added  MS punched elements and papers from various makers.

I also used some cool brads in my stash as well.

One of my favorite Hallowe'en papers. 
I'm down to only scraps of it at this point.

The kit came with these cute little plastic sleeves for the entire 3" x 3" book. 
Now, if I can only figure out how to keep the ribbon binding the pages,
to stay in the holes! As you can see, it's a bit unfinished.

Thanks for dropping by!
Keep it creepy!!!     
  


3 comments:

  1. Hahaha LoL Fantastic little book. My fave is that green eyeball paper :-D
    Great little pumpkins..... I reckon they must have had a compost heap there somewhere and all the seeds have been spread when he tilled :-) Excellent stuff..... free goodies :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks fab as is. The ribbons give it a charm. How cool would that be to have all of that cool stuff growing without any of the hard work. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEK! Adorable little book and all with scraps. Now, go put those punkins in the fridge so they don't rot before Halloween. Aren't they cute? and freebies, no less. xxD

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.