Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Gothic Love ATC

Okay, where the hell did January go?!
I swear, the older I get, the faster my life slips away from me.

It's time for another exciting episode of 
This week we are exploring GOTHIC LOVE.
Our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps.

I used the "Deacon with flower" image from Bugaboo.

I also have a crackle addiction when it comes to hearts.
I just like the way they look all crackled up!  

Last shot of Deacon with his cool, skully fleur.

Drop by Wicked Wednesday ATC challenge and play along!
There are 7 free Bugaboo images to be won!
Show us your GOTHIC LOVE!!  

5 comments:

  1. Glo,
    Great ATC! Love your coloring! Perfect crackled heart too! I love your 2 boarders, and killer looking BG paper!! LOVE this!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is fantastic! I love it a lot)))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation Glo - gorgeous colouring as usual and I love your crackle glaze heart embelli :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a little weak in the knees will all the fab details you piled onto one little ATC...love everything about this!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.