Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sewn at Dilly Beans

The theme at Dilly Beans Challenges this week is
Sewn.
I don't sew if i can avoid it, so I did some faux stitching instead.

I pierced the main image and then used a white gel pen
to fill in the faux stitches.
I used #421 framed hooter from Dilly Beans.
So sweet! 

I was going for a clean and simple design, so I just kept piercing,
using a template I ordered from Oriental Trading Company. 
Added some rhinestones and some blind embossing, and this owl will fly! 


2 comments:

  1. If you hadn't said they were faux I would never have guessed. They so look real. Loving your card very arty with the holes etc. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how yummy cute - great colour scheme and the stitching rocks Glo :-) xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.