Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hiding in the Corners

Have you started your project for this week's HDH challenge yet?
Hiding in the Corners
is the challenge. All you need to do is make something
sinister and adorn the corners. Easy enough?
I chose to indulge myself, and feed my latest crafting addiction.

Artist Trading Cards.
I used Ike's "Honey" image for this serial killer
inspired card. Gotta love a crazy hott bitch with a meat cleaver!
Blood splatters and all corner adornments accounted for.
For this little masterpiece, I have used another
of Ike's images called, "WitchyMou".
Isn't she wonderfully horrible?!
I mounted the image onto an old dictionary page starting with
"blood root". I highlighted the bloody words with some Brick
and Worn Lipstick Distress Inks and a water painter.  
I used some Y26 &Y28 on her teeth and then used a glaze pen
to give them a slimy sheen. I did the same for her eyes. Slimy, I say! 
As the piece de resistance, I used a preciously tiny polymer clay
cauldron, crafted from my talented Minion Sister, Andrea.
I added some potion vapors and bubbles from paper scraps and Stickles.
Perfecto! 


5 comments:

  1. How do you colour so good that small. I think your ATCs rock! Love the colouring of witchymou, too cool for words.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Effing A !!! Therse are AWESOME in the extreme. Fabulous colouring on both these and the ATCs are stunning. Thanks for choosing my images Glo - they look great in colour :-D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any time you want to off-load thos ATC's Glo I'd give them a good home. Awesome xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the effect from using glaze on the eyes and teeth.
    Kyla

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.