Sunday, January 22, 2012

Um, I'm gonna need that back.

Just a quick post to show off a cool
Valentine's Day card I made using
the killer Bat-like Wings from Stampotique and
the creepy little Heart Monster from Dilly Beans.

I was asked to make a VDay card for a customer through Etsy.
She pulled various samples of my cards from my blog and
requested elements from each project.
I hope she likes this one.
If not, I will be listing it in my Etsy shop.  

I am really digging these fancy tags (#3) from Spellbinder.
They layer up really well with my other non Spellbinder dies.
I used a rubber stamp sentiment from Paper MakeUp,
who are now almost completely digital. They still have a decent
selection of deeply discounted rubber images to choose from
under their Specials tab though.   

When I received the Bat Wings from Stampotique,
I colored up like six pairs using different color schemes.
Now I think every image needs cool bat wings!
The Heart Monster from Dilly Beans looks fabulous
sporting the red pair of wings. And a bit of a bloody face too!  

More die cut mania with vintage silver wallpaper moon and skull border.
The MS bat fence punch is a favorite of mine. 
I added some half pearls and some Stickles for a little
manly tolerable bling.

"You have stolen my heart" on the outside,
"Um, I'm gonna need that back" on the inside.

I like it, but I hope this is what my customer had in mind.

6 comments:

  1. LOL! This is AWESOME! I have yet to use my bat wings. Love the sentiments.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG FABULOUS - I LUV him... how could she not adore this ?!! xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely brilliant card. He is way cool esp with your colouring and little special touches. xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.