Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday Teri

Yesterday was a special day.
It was my Sister Minion's Birthday.
I forgot.

So today is officially,
"Kiss Teri's Arse Day".

I made Teri this pretty card to match her sparkling personality. 
I cut up some Spellbinder shapes as an homage to Teri's
brilliance with modifying Spellbinders.

I used this awesome Sweet Pea image thinking it was
just Steampunkish enough for Teri's discerning taste.
I Stickled and Stardusted the image to make it sparkle,
but the camera never seems to see it.

Teri is awesome and probably the most mature minded
of the HDH bunch.
She has a wonderfully thriving digi business called,
where she is the sole artist and creator.
Drop by her shop and check out her amazing artwork!
If you are more into rubber images, Sweet Pea Stamps
is carrying her images in rubber now.
Yup, she is that awesome!! 

We are very lucky have her on our team at HDH
and I hope she can forgive our absentmindedness. 

Happiest of Daze to you Teri!!!
 

3 comments:

  1. LOL. You're really very good at butt kissin' hun!!! Consider yourself forgiven!
    MWAH!
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you do butt kissing well hehe. This is one gorgeous card, she will defo love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so pretty, Glo! Lovin' that fairy and I do see the shine. Gorgeous card. xxD

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.