Friday, July 1, 2016

I have an exciting announcement...



Today is the very first day of my new DT term for none other than....
Stampotique Originals!!

I have been perched atop this information for weeks now,
and I finally get to announce the thrilling news.
I have been a fan of Stampotique stamps and their incredible designers 
for years. I still can't believe I made the cut, but I am beyond excited to
 be a part of the new team for the next six months.

Here's a smattering of some of my previous Stampotique creations from years past
to give you a small taste of the fun to come....

Made for my 45 birthday milestone

Fun ATC

Wall hanging made for one of my besties

Parisian flair card

Card for a dear friend who moved away

Re-purposed Hallmark box for a DT Throwdown


My very first art journal page

Tag using one of my all time favorite stamps ever
and my first stab at no-lines coloring

Super fun and colorful ATC for last year's Stampotique swap

Xmas card from last year

There's just a taste of what I've done so far using Stampotique Originals 
wood mounted stamps. I have already amassed a collection of over 80 stamps,
so you will be seeing a lot more from me in the coming months using new stamps 
and some old ones who have never even seen ink before.
I am super stoked to begin this journey. I hope you enjoy it as well.

My first official project for the new challenge theme will be on July 13th.
See you then!  

   
  

12 comments:

  1. Wow. Awesome and so jealous xx. Well deserved and a perfect fit xx. Will be following closely to see what you create xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so freaking excited for you! You will rock the hell out of this!!! Super huge congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your talent is deserving of so much praise and admiration. It is matched only by your awesomeness as a person. So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your talent is matched by your awesomeness as a person. So happy your work is recognized and appreciated. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome sauce!!! Amazing news, you totally deserve this and your samples above are simply stunning as is all your work. Hugs and best wishes mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Squee! That is so awesome! These are some of my favorite works of yours. In fact, I have the one in the second picture prominently displayed on my desk at work to keep me inspired. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YaY !!! Way to go Glo :-D Many congrats and well deserved. I hope you have loads of fun :-D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome news and well deserved congratulations xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your work ! Welcome to our team; I am sure you will shine !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your work too, welcome to the team :) :) :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to you on your new DT gig!!!! I am enthralled with your projects! You do such great work, and you know how to take pictures!! I truly LOVE all of them!!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love refreshing my memory of all these fab creations and CONGRATS on your new gig! No surprise, though. (I told ya!) You ROCK! YEA! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.