Friday, December 4, 2015

Xmasified Morty

Since I have scattered all of my Xmas supplies around the craft room,
I went ahead and made a few more Christmas cards.
I still refuse to put the Halloween schtuff aside yet.
It never really gets put away, but I just can't bring myself to move it
out of sight yet.
  
This guy is Morty, from the Vera Lane Studio 
Backyard Monsters digi set.
I love this guy!!!

Morty received a hat and sweater via Gimp, for a festive holiday look.
I actually chose my papers first for a change. This helped greatly
in cutting down my color selection time. I spend far too much time 
choosing colors for images. 

I love this version of Morty the best.
Very traditional, yet fun with the pop of lime green. 
And that Liquid Applique is perfect for Santa hat trim.

I popped on some acrylic snowflakes and some Stickles,
in my favorite color, Platinum/Mercury Glass. I'm pretty sure they're
the same color, just with different names.

I have another Morty card to share, but I haven't taken a picture of it yet.
Stay tuned...



4 comments:

  1. OMG! Morty is too cute all decked out. LOVE! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you dressed Morty. Great coloring too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That liquid applique stuff is cool! I love Stickles. And Morty. I think you're right - he suits lime green. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.