Monday, September 21, 2015

Fancy Fishes


The Aurora Wings challenges are back after a month off, and the theme is 

I chose to work with these fabulous fancy goldfish images, as I thought they'd
be perfect for the wedding album I am (still) working on. 

I colored the fish using Copics in my favorite colors, blue green and purple.
I like the contrast they provide against the handmade background paper.
I used kraft card stock and sprayed and speckled the paper to resemble a sandy beach.
I am using the same background throughout the album to help tie everything together.   
I added some TH word thinlits, and a Memory box die for the greenery. 
I also punched a bunch of shimmery ivory circles in varying sizes for bubbles.

Be sure to drop by the AW challenge blog to see all the other gorgeous
samples spotlighting Mitzi's incredible artwork.

2 comments:

  1. Another fabulous page, Glo! Love how you're tying everything together with the handmade beachy paper and Mitzi's images are just perfect for the setting. I'll bet they'll be speechless when they receive it. Truly a labor of love. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book is going to look specracular! This is another gorgeous page - what a fabulous photo of the couple, too! I love your coloring on the fish with greens and purples. It's so pretty, and so Glo! Thank you so much for another fantastic inspiration for our challenge at Aurora Wings.

    Big hug,
    Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.