Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Cocktails, anyone?

I made this cute ATC using a Kenny K image.
Kenny K is the sponsor this week at 
The theme is Retro/Vintage.


This image is called, "Happy Hour", and can be found here
I also finally got to ink up a cool set of stamps from Inkadinkado
called, "Girl's Night Out", which is perfect for a cocktail party or
a cocktail/liquor inspired project. I bought the set to use for my SIL's
bachelorette  party invites, but due to social media and email, there
wasn't a need for physical invitations.
I guess I'm just old school. 
I like actual books (not e-readers), handwritten letters and
tangible invitations. 
Maybe I'm just old.....

Drop by WW to see the other eye candies and maybe even play along to 
win some Kenny K images of your very own!   

4 comments:

  1. Very lovely ATC! I would like a Cosmo too LOL! Love how you colored her hair!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fancy seeing you over at the octopode factory ;) love the atc. the detail of your shading on such a small piece is amazing Glo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, love the bright colours you used
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this entry! you are the winner of the octopode factory challenge! contact me with your choice of 3 free digis :-) theoctopodefactory@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.